Parking:

Best for Hangout
May 28, 2015 02:30 PM 10281 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I recently went yesterday to Mantri Square mall. I had lot of fun with my friends. It is situated in a prime location in the city. This is the place where we found every stuff we require. It is a very big mall. This place is not for budget shopping and is expensive. However this is the place where you can spend some time with someone who wants to hangout in a mall.

The movie tickets are way too expensive than any other multiplex. One can visit Spar Market for normal household shopping. This mall has ultimate shopping experience in Bangalore with excellent ambiance and having enough open area. But many top MNC branded companies didn’t have their showrooms here which make the shopping choice limited. The Food & Fun Court area is good. It also has amoeba bowling and gaming area. Electronics and mobile zone is limited. In nutshell, it was a nice and good experience.

Mantri Square - Malleshwaram - Bangalore