Parking:

MANTRI SQUARE BANGALORE
Dec 23, 2017 09:56 AM 1459 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I am sankarsh and I am here to review the mantri square mall on my visit to this place. As malls are found everywhere in Bangalore it doesn't make much difference in visiting all the malls. But mantri is one of the best malls in India where you can find all branded showrooms and there is also a small market on the top floor to buy cheap products. You have INOX for watching movies here, there are many screens. The parking in mantri is the best, there is very good facilities for parking. The atmosphere or ambience here is very good, you can find play arena for kids which has some activities for adults also.

The store range is very wide in this place, you can find many alternative shops of the same category.

As you know almost all the malls are pretty costly, this mall is also the same compared to others.

Please like and comment if you find my review useful.

THANK YOU.