Academics:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

CBSE

Worst school
May 26, 2018 03:07 PM 4259 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 27, 2018 12:19 AM)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

WORST SCHOOL. This title fits best for this school. THE WORST SCHOOL IN PUNE. I am very dissapointed as my children who were very among the introverts now started using very harsh language. I have noticed them using bad language very frequently. EDUCATION IS NOT ABOUT STUDYING AND PASSING EXAMS BUT IT MEANS TEACHING BASIC VALUES AND MANNERS.WHICH THIS SCHOOL DOES NOT LOOK AFTER.Also when you go for admission they will promise you good faculty, facilities and other activities but they take extra charges for these activities and they make their students bring all the stuff for all this nonsense. Very dissapointed. why take a huge amount of fees if you are not teaching them properly. No proper management. Buses overcrowded. Infrastructure is dirty. THE DIRTIEST SCHOOL THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. UNCLEAN.VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THEIR FACULTY. My children have also told me that some good teachers have left this school.This school should focus on a lot of things to IMPROVE. THIS SCHOOL IS NOT FIT TO EVEN RECIEVE A ONE STAR RATING.

Mansukhbhai Kothari National School - Pune