Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I visited manish market, there is only famous mobile sell, purchase & repairing . My motog2 mobile displayed broken . so I went for the replace, to get a new one display, I searched motog2 displayed . finally I found a shop . he changed my phone displayed . after I came my home I reliazed there was a new issue create in my phone . my phone speaker was not working . I dont why whathapped with my speaker. displayed was fine . so I told him speaker was not working properly . when I went next day I told him, he was not accepting his mistake . he changed my phone speaker with the local one . he didnt give me tthe time to check my phone properly on a same day . I came back my home, after few days . my phone display was not working .

I recommened to everyone .please dont visit the market . these all are cheaters & fraud .

Manish Market - Mumbai