Room Quality:

Average Resort, Overcharging for Veg.Food
Nov 08, 2016 10:42 PM 17797 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I was in Bangalore for this Diwali Vacation and stayed at Mango Mist for 2 days. I paid Rs.7500 as room rent through Makemytrip. The Resort was average for which we should not pay more than Rs.2000 only.The bathroom was dirtiest ever I seen in my life, every where patches of repair work, the tap was continuously leaking due to which, the floor remains wet all the time, very irritating.The staff was not at all supportive, most of them were not able to understand Hindi/English. Another thing which disappointed me was their Veg. food. They charged Rs.399 for Veg. Kolhapuri which is too expensive.They were giving only two water bottles for free, after that they were charging Rs.50 per bottle which is also not acceptable. In short, I am not going to stay at this resort again and would also recommend you to stay away from this place.

Mango Mist Resort - Bangalore