Room Quality:

Mango Mist resort - not good
Jun 12, 2017 05:57 PM 15999 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Mango mist is one of the popular resort in banglore. It was away from up to 12 kilometers fron Electronic city banglore.

I want to share my experience about this mango mist resort. Me and my friends have planned to visit banglore and we thaught to stay in hotel and we choose Mango Mist resort because of it is near to electronic city. We took one ac room where the price was very high after entering in to the room we felt very dissappointed because it is not good as we have imagined.The room was totally with a bad smeel even more in the bathroom . The room serviece is very bad they do not proper responsibility on the room. Very bad serviece after getting freshup we thaught to have some food. We went to eat some stuff the total resort was fulled with people . Where we got food it was very high price . The quality was not good very bad presentation and bad quality with high price. The value of money is very high in every thing. So I do Not recommend this resort.

Mango Mist Resort - Bangalore