Opposite Sindhu Bhawan, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad 380054, GJ

+91-9925238230, +91-9925238231

Ahmedabad, India India
Not satisfied
Nov 04, 2017 01:01 PM 605 Views (via iOS App)

I went to mango twice.First time occasion was valantine day and they arranged special dinner on that day.We booked in advance and paid amount as well but when we reached, it was total mess.The perfect eexample of mis managment and not just me but so many people who came there on that night totally runied their night.They later apologized and also ready for some refund but does it worth after wasting time and runing day!

Next time went with family.It was really over crowded.It was not holiday and still took more than 1 hour to get table even after we reached at 7: 30.After that when we ordered masala papad, cucumber in that was so bitter in taste that 1 bite totally ruined my taste bite and mood.Later they gave us new one but if you are charging 100 rs for masala papad and yet this type of mistakes really create a negative image.Some people do appreciate this place but due to my 2 nagative experience I will not visit this place again.

Write a Review on Mango - Bodakdev - Ahmedabad