Medical Care:

9/60/81, Near Nehru Stastus Centre, Ganapathi Rao Road, Kothapet, Islampet, Bhavanipuram, Vijayawada 520001, AP

+91-866-2560721

Vijayawada India
Gives Best Treatment !!!
Feb 12, 2018 10:50 PM 832 Views

Medical Care:

Dear friends, Today I am going to share my true experience about Mamatha Children Hospital located in Bhavanipuram, Vijayawada.I have been to this hospital so many times for the treatment of my brother's son as his health is abnormal by his birth.Actually that boy was born in that hospital only two years back.His health would start spoiling suddenly by getting heavy fever, unstoppable cough and what not.So we are taking treatment from this hospital since his birth.The doctor takes immense care to the children and try to cure the children as soon as possible.My brother's son health is now better so I recommend this to everyone to definently visit this hospital for the betterment of their children health.

Infrastructure - The hospital has enough equipments for different treatments.

Medical Care - It provides 100% medical care so no need to worry.

Staff Attitude - Staff members are very polite and kind to the kids and parents as well.

Thank you.