X 2/1, TTC Industrial Area, Ganpati Pada, Thane Belapur Road, Kalwa, Thane, MH

+91-22-30151357

True malvani food
Jun 02, 2015 11:23 AM 3786 Views

A foody person like me will always hunt for better and better places to eat. I am blessed I stay in Belapur where there are ample of amazing and mind blowing eateries and restaurants. Off lately, there is a new restaurant malvan Tadka opened in the vicinity, and I had to try it out. I had been here with my friends last month for a dinner. I wonder why I dint write a review on it yet.

Malvan Tadka ia an authentic Malvani restaurant. When you enter the restaurant, it will give you a very Marathi or Maharashtrain feel. The interiors of the restaurants are such. Very earthy, woody, yet classy interiors. The tables and seating arrangement is not very appealing or comfortable though.

You will forget about all the nooks when you have the first morsel of the food you ordered! Its so heavenly. You will feel that you are having some home made food. The spices and taste of the food is so original, you want to kiss the hands of the chef. I ahd ordered a fish thali and the decision was so perfect. Fish was fried properly and was cooked decently. Not very spicy, yet so delicious. The curry was decently thick, just the way Iike it. Solkadi after the meal was a cherry on the cake. You all should visit this restaurant to have an amazing malvani food experience at least once.

Malvan Tadka - Kalwa - Thane