Medical Care:

217-C, Near Metro Station, Nirman Vihar, Delhi 110092, DL

+91-11-222025531

My wife pregnancy experience with Dr. Renu Malik
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Apr 12, 2019 03:59 PM 1509 Views (via Mobile)

Medical Care:

Even though I was very sick for 3 months and had hip issues in my pregnancy, but nothing was going to come in the way of my excitement of finally being pregnant after trying from 1 year. I just could not wait to hold my baby and live the perfect life. Dr Renu Malik, I think, the best gynaecologist helped me during my pregnancy. I was scared because I had a failed pregnancy 2 years ago and after so much of trials, I was to deliver a baby soon. I had severe hip pain during the starting months of pregnancy. This is where I changed my Gynaecologist when I could not bear the pain. She instructed and treated me well. Soon after her medications, my hip pain decreased. Also, she helped me with my delivery also. I got all my procedures with her. She instructed me really well throughout my pregnancy. There were times, where I broke down due to pain and mood swings I had all the time. I had a normal delivery and gave birth to a baby boy. I am really happy. My baby was very unhealthy in the beginning. He suffered from mild jaundice for which he was kept in the hospital’s nursery for 2 days. But my baby fought and is healthy now. The staffs really coordinated really well. One thing is really good about their hospital is their staffs and doctors are so happy and they calm you like everything is very easy and you need not worry at all. Everyone took good care of me and my baby.

A strong recommendation from my side.

Malik Radix Health Care - Nirman Vihar - Delhi