Medical Care:

217-C, Near Metro Station, Nirman Vihar, Delhi 110092, DL

+91-11-222025531

My story with Dr. Renu Malik
Apr 12, 2019 03:50 PM 2398 Views (via Mobile)

Medical Care:

Dr Renu Malik is the best gynaecologist I have ever met with. So this was my first pregnancy and I was very nervous, scared and excited at the same time. I was worried about the complications we have been listening with pregnancies these days. I was scared and I never wanted to be one of those people with failure pregnancy because I think it is a very difficult phase. But I must say, she is such a polite person. She calmed me in all my sessions. She gave me the best suggestions and she told me I would have a normal pregnancy. Also, she told me many things about the procedure and how risks could be avoided. I followed all of her instructions. I have never met such a doctor who gives enough knowledge about the pregnancy and this was very helpful. Many minute details you do not get on the internet. I did not have so much faith in me, how much she had faith in me. I was really overwhelmed by her gesture. During labour pain, that moment was so critical that I lost all my hopes but Dr Renu Malik kept and trying. Really, she is such a brave lady. Thanks to her. I gave birth to a beautiful daughter. I am so happy. Dr Renu Malik felt so like a family to me.

Well, my first pregnancy experience was really good. I am so happy that I got to be a mother now. All credit goes to her. She also told me diet plans and preventive measure I need to follow after pregnancy.

Malik Radix Health Care - Nirman Vihar - Delhi