Medical Care:

217-C, Near Metro Station, Nirman Vihar, Delhi 110092, DL

+91-11-222025531

Best doctor in East Delhi
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Jan 22, 2019 02:32 PM 2158 Views

Medical Care:

Malik Radix Healthcare Pvt Ltd Cares

Malik Radix Healthcare Pvt Ltd is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Dr. Renu Malik Is the best gynecologist I have ever met. She makes her patients very comfortable. I can discuss anything that might be embarrassing to me. It's been so long I am visiting her. Even

I recommended my family to visit her for best treatment. Now she has become our family doctor. She never disappointed us. Such an amazing experience with her at Radix Healthcare. At her hospital, her staff is so humble and caring. "A mom to be " can trust her blindly.

Brand Response

Your response matters the most for us. We are glad to know that we could provide you the kind of services, that left such a positive response for us from your side. Thank you for investing your precious time in giving us your honest reviews and ratings. Looking forward for a fruitful association in future. Thanks again!!

By: RadixHealthcare | Apr 22, 2020  09:43 PM Comments 0