Medical Care:

+91-11-222025531

Delhi India
Dr Renu Malik & her services
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Feb 06, 2017 01:22 AM 19447 Views (via Android App)

Medical Care:

Malik Radix Healthcare Pvt Ltd Cares

Malik Radix Healthcare Pvt Ltd is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Dr renu malik, as I heard from others seemed to be a very good doctor but honestly speaking when I went there for one of my cases I was consulted not seriously.she was not even confirmed what happens when.she always talks about this percentage of risk is there if you go for this and bla bla.

Firstly, why is she not sure of what she needs to do.

Now, when I went there for one of my opeartions, I thought it would be done by Dr renu malik but it was n't so. I was treated by one of her assistants and I could no where see renu malik.

Consequence of this is I am still not well.today i.e on 5 feb 2017, finally I decided to consult someone else.

I came to know that surgery was not completely done and I may need to go surgery again if the prescribed medicines don't work.

It was such an irresponsible behaviour from dr renu malik.

You know what , Dr renu charges Rs 700 for each consultancy. what the hell these charges are for?

Guys gone are the times when she used to be a hard working or genuine doctor.

Think 100 times before going to her.

One more thing, baby in my hand in my pic is normally delivered baby and was of 3Kg at birth.

But renu malik advised me on 8th month of pregnancy that child is heavy and we can't do normal delivery.again where the hell expertise is?

I got my child delivered at other hospital.thanks to my hubby who is quite good in understanding money makers.

One more thing, staff behaves as if they are doing us the favour.as a patient we expect support not the instructions.

Gynic staff is.not good.

However Dr Ravi malik, husband of Dr renu malik sitting in same centre is very genuine.unfortunately he is pediatrician not gynae.

Well think first about your pocket, staff cooperation, doctors expertise before going to Dr renu malik.

Thank you.

Brand Response

Dear Manju, Thanks for your rating and review. Firstly we would like to know the exact matter or situation because for us our patients mean a lot. And we always try to serve the best facilities for our patients. so please contact us on 9873613111 and also draft a mail on info@radixhealthcare.org. So we can rectify your problem and the reason for your low rating. Thank you!!

By: RadixHealthcare | Jul 06, 2020  01:56 PM Comments 0