Medical Care:

217-C, Near Metro Station, Nirman Vihar, Delhi 110092, DL

+91-11-222025531

Treatment with Dr Renu Malik
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Jul 30, 2019 11:13 AM 173 Views

Medical Care:

Dr Renu Malik is a very kind doctor. She treated me very well. I went to the hospital. the hospital is very well maintained. It is very hygiene and clean. I went there for my vaginal problem. I had some kind of irritation which was going on for more than a month. and also some other small issues which were creating a problem with my daily routine. I was scared maybe it could create a problem in future. Then I Visited Dr Renu. I read her review and found her good. With this trust, I went there. Really she is such a sweet and kind person. She treated in well that I felt really good. Other than that I think the hospital is super clean and hygiene. The waiting area or the staffs, everyone is over welcoming and happy. It feels you are in a good place. Thanks to Dr Renu because she is an amazing doctor, and her hospital which keeps such a good ambience and good atmosphere in the hospital.

Malik Radix Health Care - Nirman Vihar - Delhi