Medical Care:

217-C, Near Metro Station, Nirman Vihar, Delhi 110092, DL

+91-11-222025531

Treatment with Dr Renu Malik
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Jul 30, 2019 11:13 AM 760 Views

Medical Care:

Malik Radix Healthcare Pvt Ltd Cares

Malik Radix Healthcare Pvt Ltd is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Dr Renu Malik is a very kind doctor. She treated me very well. I went to the hospital. the hospital is very well maintained. It is very hygiene and clean. I went there for my vaginal problem. I had some kind of irritation which was going on for more than a month. and also some other small issues which were creating a problem with my daily routine. I was scared maybe it could create a problem in future. Then I Visited Dr Renu. I read her review and found her good. With this trust, I went there. Really she is such a sweet and kind person. She treated in well that I felt really good. Other than that I think the hospital is super clean and hygiene. The waiting area or the staffs, everyone is over welcoming and happy. It feels you are in a good place. Thanks to Dr Renu because she is an amazing doctor, and her hospital which keeps such a good ambience and good atmosphere in the hospital.

Brand Response

Thank you for making time to give us your precious reviews and ratings. customers like you, really motivate us, to keep delivering quality services to our patients. Hoping for better health to you and your family. On a very positive note, looking forward for a strong association in future.

By: RadixHealthcare | Apr 22, 2020  09:47 PM Comments 0