Medical Care:

217-C, Near Metro Station, Nirman Vihar, Delhi 110092, DL

+91-11-222025531

Nathan Vihar, Ranhola New Delhi India
One of the worst hospital ever.
Jan 17, 2018 03:42 PM 5418 Views (via Android App)

Medical Care:

Hello guys today I will tell you about my visit in Malik radix Healthcare Hospital. I was visited this Hospital month ago with my father I had in my chest I consult with many peoples in my locality they told us that visit . but when I visit there I really got depressed because they told me directly that you have surgery of a chest but what I will do my father told them ok and they ask first the first for money and told Please submit the menu first then we will do the operation my father replied do the operation I will make payment shortly but there isn't there are only asking for money. but when my father submitted the money then they have done the surgery after surgery also the pain is continuing till now and the medicines have not worked so please according to me don't visit that hospital .

Malik Radix Health Care - Nirman Vihar - Delhi