Medical Care:

217-C, Near Metro Station, Nirman Vihar, Delhi 110092, DL

+91-11-222025531

Really good experience
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Jul 24, 2019 06:16 PM 267 Views

Medical Care:

I extremely thankful to Dr. Renu Malik. She such very nice and experienced doctor I m glad to meet her she really help me out from problem I had suffering from irregular menstruation problem last three months. I had went to many doctors many hospital but no one can help it about no one recognize the actual disease or problem I had also done many treatments also but no results. Than my friend told me about her she recommended her to me I went to her she did many tests of my. She treated me very professionally. The cost of my treatments or tests were not so high its very affordable I heard many rumors about this hospital’s cost but when I come there than I recognized it all just a rumors the cost of this hospital charges is very affordable. The infrastructure was very nice hospital staffs very good friendly nurses or other staffs of hospital ambiance was good facilities of hospital too. Or most importantly Dr. Renu Malik mam she was very nice soft spoken kind hearten or mainly best doctor I had meet ever very professional I’ll always recommend her.

Malik Radix Health Care - Nirman Vihar - Delhi