Medical Care:

+91-11-222025531

Malik Radix is one of the Worst Nursing Home
Apr 09, 2019 01:38 AM 2929 Views

Medical Care:

Malik Radix Health Care in Nirman Vihar is one of the worst Nursing Home in Delhi .

I am sure the Positive reviews are being plotted by staff or by Fake identities by Hospital itself.

They are more focused on Medical Insurance and eager to extract maximum out of it .

My Sister-in-law was being admitted for delivery & there the TPA staff had not allotted her the Room till she was in labour room /OT .

After having argument with the management they allotted us semi private room but while submitting papers for mediclaim they claimed for highest(Private/Delux) fare . We asked to correct the same .

Moreover after delivery, child was admitted for 15 days . First for jaundice and then for heart Value issue .

It would be appreciated if any other parent who faced the same issues with Hospital can post here or contact me to understand the Doctors & Hospital better .

Malik Radix Health Care - Nirman Vihar - Delhi