Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

A good place but No value for people!
Mar 22, 2015 01:44 PM 4580 Views

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I visited Malaysia with my family 3 years ago. Although no doubt, the place is amazing, But the only problem are the people of Malaysia. We not only had a hard time finding good vegetarian food to eat in the exsotic foregin land but the people of the so called " The Truly Asian Country" are not helping at all.

Being from India we not only had a hard time communicating, as we don't share the same language, but we also were treated inferior to those people of the other countries. No one helped us with the directions and even if they helped we were given wrong directions and were made fun of!

I would not recommend to visit this place just to see the Twin Tower. One can go there for one day and then take a bus or a plane to go to Singapore. But staying in such a place where there is no respect for Indian's is not worth.

Malaysia - General