Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

In the month of August I booked my Malaysia Package from Antilog Vacations( antilogvacations.com/) . Firstly I want to say thanks to their assistance. Actually when I reached to KUL Airport I forget to carry my Hotel Vouchers in hurry.  That moment became horrible for me because I was in foreign where no one knows me. I called their customer care executive. He said that need not to worry about anything, he assured me  that they will surely solve my problem and I won’t find any kind of difficulty during my tour. That words gave me some assurance but I was completely restless because my wife and children were also with me.  Luckily after 15 minute their representative received me and dropped me at Hotel. I didn’t felt any difficulty during my stay and tour. The services which we got were awesome. I am very thankful to Antilog Vacations for their efforts and client oriented services.

Malaysia - General