Parking:

Store Range:

Alathur, Kerala India
Wonderful Diamond Collection to make you beautiful
Sep 12, 2017 01:16 PM 12230 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 12, 2017 01:18 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

TheyI have shopped multiple times from Malabar Gold & Diamonds. They have a wonderful collection of different types of jwellery in gold and precious stones depending upon your choice and interests.I had purchased a diamond earing from their Diamond mine collections. The amazing fact is that apart from the heavy diamond jwellery collection meant for brides they also had a variety of daily wear collections which I was looking for. They had some special discounts at that time for the diamonds and also on the making charges. This made me very happy. Apart from this they also gifted us with some nice and useful goodies along with the jwellery.Moreover this jwellery also provides you an opportunity to buy jwellery online and that too genuinely. If you are unable to visit the jwellery and shop or if you have a gifting option you may do so by shopping online.I would specially like to appreciate the support of the staffs at their stores. A lady store keeper helped me try the different earings I wanted to try. She had a pleasant smile on her face and kept on helping me try different earings whenever I wanted.Overall its a wonderfull and satisfactory experience shopping here.

Malabar Gold & Diamonds - Mumbai