Parking:

Store Range:

Dont buy even if they give for free
Aug 13, 2018 02:10 PM 14093 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

I am a middle class woman from kerala . In my opinion gold is a fixed asset and it should last long like our olden traditional jewellaries .usually we buy from local jeweller who has only one show rooms but he has everything we want . My marriage fixed so soon that our jeweller couldnt arrange one specific bangle which is important in our custom .when we enquired we came to know that malabar gold has that type of bangle . We approached them for karimani bangles . The salsemen were not very interested to attend us as our order is very less. We want just 24 grams worth bangle .they didnt had particular bangle but they said they will make it in a week.time.after one week they said 3 more days . And it was just 5 days to go for wedding .at last we got it . But must say its very very poor quality .i use that bangles in specific occasion only .but still color faded . And the black beeds also falling . Fake peoe fake gold.

Malabar Gold & Diamonds - Mumbai