Parking:

Store Range:

Horrible experience
Aug 05, 2020 11:51 PM 2534 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

I used to purchase gold jewelry online from Malabar since 2016. Customer service and response time has been always horrible. The only thing kept me ordering is the kind of reasonable making rate comparing to USA stores and the designs. The last time I ordered from them I had the receipt stating different weight information for the earring like 4 grams less. This is very unethical and unacceptable even if there is an honest mistake in the online listing information they have to inform me before sending the order with different value. Last time was a month ago I decided to order a pendant set, I emailed them the picture and online information to confirm them prior to submit the order. Right a way after the confirmation they raised the making price for the set by triple. I emailed them back on the reason and as usual the customer service and response time was absolutely horrible. At this point I will never order anything from them again. The lack ethics and professionalism and above all customer service.

Malabar Gold & Diamonds - Mumbai