Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Thurana, Hansi, Hisar, Haryana India
Makalidurga
Nov 21, 2017 03:28 PM 1017 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hiii friends, I would like to share my personal experience with the Makalidurga. I was planning to go on a tour from a long time but the situation not fit at that time. Everytime some problem came when I decided to go on a tour.

Suddenly one of my friend call me and said that we all friends are going on a tour and asked if you are interested. I quickly said okkkk.

Next day we went to tour by Sanjay Tour and Travels at 6 o'clock. We decided to go to Makalidurga.

We reached the hotel which travel agency had booked. The hotel is superbbbb and rooms are well furnished.

We went out to see Makalidurga in the evening.

This place is so beautiful. We were surprised to see that place. There were trees all around the place. There was a lake whick looked awesome. After some time the suns sets and night came.

In the night this place was so muchhh awesome that anyone can surprised from its beauty.

I suggest you friends if you want to go on a tour please see the Makalidurga place.

Thanks for reading my review.

Makalidurga