3-A, 1st Floor, Uniworth House, Gurusaday Road, Ballygunge, Kolkata 700019, WB

+91-9330627506, +91-33-22837964, +91-33-22837965, +91-33-32511257

Kolkata India
Nice place
Nov 08, 2017 02:45 PM 966 Views (via Android App)

Are you a chinese lover like me ? Then you are watching the right review. Here you go

Mainland china is a well known brand , specially famous for its Chinese items. It has many branches across Calcutta. The Ambience of the place is very good. The entrance welcomes you with its beautiful Chinese lanterns. There's a beautiful wall paintings and beautiful wooden furnitures. No talking about the food the food is very delicious. Every food item you order comes with decorations. The stocks are very much polite and well mannered. The manager is also very good. Now coming to the price of this place, it's quite reasonable. If you compare the price with the food they serve and the food qualities then it's totally okay.

They also have options for buffet but I have never tried it so I am not commenting on it.

I strongly recommend everyone to visit this place and have their delicious Chinese items.

Thank you and below I am attaching some photos which I took when I went there have a look at it.

Mainland China - Ballygunge - Kolkata