3-A, 1st Floor, Uniworth House, Gurusaday Road, Ballygunge, Kolkata 700019, WB

+91-9330627506, +91-33-22837964, +91-33-22837965, +91-33-32511257

Mainland China - authentic chinese restaurant.
Apr 12, 2017 12:34 PM 2148 Views

I visited Mainland China, Ballygunge, Kolkata with my family last week. It was Saturday evening and the

restaurant was bit crowded because of the fame of the location and the popularity of the brand name "Mainland China". Ambience of the restaurant is quite soothing and authentic, decorated with Chinese architectural taste and culture.

The floor manager is quite polite and helped us to have a table amongst the crowd. Other stuffs, who I felt not

so well equipped and trained for smooth table service. Maybe because of Saturday they took a long time even also to serve the starter.

Foods are really of authentic Chinese flavour, they are not blended with Indian spicy taste which we most often

find in other regular Chinese food stalls. Starters are really more tastier than the main courses.

Overall I found this chain restaurant brand has started their business with a motto of serving authentic Chinese

food here at its best, keeping the rate per dish as reasonable as they can.

Finally, it can be a good place to hangout for Chinese food lovers.

Mainland China - Ballygunge - Kolkata