3-A, 1st Floor, Uniworth House, Gurusaday Road, Ballygunge, Kolkata 700019, WB

+91-9330627506, +91-33-22837964, +91-33-22837965, +91-33-32511257

Kolkata India
The Best Buffet Chinese Food
Dec 15, 2016 11:39 PM 2586 Views

I went to Mainland China a week ago. When I entered the restaurant, I saw the ambiance and its wonderful. The receptionist greets you and makes you feel special. They took me to the first floor where the buffet is located. The presentation of the buffet was wonderful, waiters polite and it was hygienic every where. First they serve you the yummy mouth watering starters and eat as much as you can. They you can help yourself with the main course and desserts. Let me tell you guys that the food was awesome, and had around 40 dishes so its great.

Ambience as I mentioned, it is wonderful, and gives you a feel that yes, this is a class restaurant.

Services are excellent, the waiters and the floor manager was quiet polite, humble.

I think you should visit once if you really want to have good chinese food in Kolkata.

Cheers Guys, over and out!

Mainland China - Ballygunge - Kolkata