3-A, 1st Floor, Uniworth House, Gurusaday Road, Ballygunge, Kolkata 700019, WB

+91-9330627506, +91-33-22837964, +91-33-22837965, +91-33-32511257

Great food, disgusting customer service
Jun 21, 2010 03:08 PM 7364 Views

I visited the Kolkata Mainland China, usually do twice every month. The courtesy of the Manager, yes the manager himself was disgusting. I entered the lobby downstairs, with no one there. I went upstairs, sat on a table for around ten minutes. The waiter poured water in the glass. I went up informed the waiter to serve me the soup, and I catch up with the buffet. When I came back, my seat was already taken. I asked another waiter, he directed me to another 6 seater table.

Pretty embarrassing sitting in the restaurant, in a 6 seater table alone, to add to the woes, here comes the manager, Dipanjan Ghosh. He asked how did I enter the restaurant? whom did I ask when I took the seat? You cannot do anything u like. then he said politely please enjoy the food.The idea was he was doing me a favour to allow me to sit there.Ihad been to almost 5 mainland china restaurants, always been a delicacy. But thanks to the manager, you just lost me as a customer. You are now just another restaurant, who cooks good food, but very bad customer service.

Oh yes I paid the bill and did not have anything else.

Thanks Mainland china