Plot:

Cinematography:

Simi Valley United States
Eijaz Khan
Jan 10, 2004 05:43 AM 6929 Views
(Updated Jan 10, 2004 05:43 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Sohail Khan's Meine Dil Tujhko Dya was a popular film in my household. Not because it had a great story (which it didn't) but because a friend of ours Eijaz Khan who played Sohails college friend as Eijaz Khan and Vicky who also played himself. Excellent job guys!

This flop of a movie was your typical Indian movie, with ok songs. My favorite song in the film was Torasa Pyar Hua Hai Tora Hai Bakhi. I would not recommend this movie to friends only the CD. Maybe Sohail's next film will do better. Samira Redding did alright acting and dancing I'm sure she'll improve as she makes more movies. Basically the plot of this film is very typical of Hindi films. Girl loves boy, boy loves girl, girl's father hates boy, boy fights all of India for girl! And of course you've guessed it like I did 2 minutes into the movie, Sohail gets the girl after all! If you don't believe me go ahead and watch it.

Maine Dil Tujhko Diya