Panvel India
Crooks in the world of used cars!
Oct 01, 2017 09:00 AM 4867 Views (via iOS App)

I would like to share my personal experience with you people.I purchased hyundai verna from First choice, buying and aftersales service been really worst of my life.

when I went to dealer for buying car therewere not much options and the car I choosed to buy had drained battery from start.They pushed start the car for my testdrive, car was running fine with some minor issues.i choose to buy the car, at time of dealing I was promised changed battery and all the problems to be rectified.

At delivery day I was all excited and went to the dealer and I was disappointed as my car didn’t even arrived from there service centre and they didn’t even bothered to inform me about the status of car.I wanted to cancel to cancel the deal but their refund policy are worse.Few days went by no reply from dealer, I had to officially complaint to regional director about the matter just to get my car delivered.

Finally, when I recieved my car car battery wasn’t changed all the issues were still there.I was so furious and had fight with my sales person.They started lying and badmouthing.I had to deal with that unreliable vehicle for year in which period I had to visit dealer again and again cause of issues in the car.I complained about 10-20 times about dealer but they still weren’t ashamed of there acts.

I request all you people to stay away from First choice and get used cars from good dealers as First choice sells accidental cars and that too at high prices by giving you some fake warranties which do not cover anything at the times you need it.

Hope this is helpful and you guys don’t get fooled like me.

My dealer was CAR PLANET AND WHEELS LTD. ( panvel, thane)

Mahindrafirstchoice.com