Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 15,56,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Mahindra

Experience for Mahindra XUV500 G AT
Aug 20, 2018 10:05 PM 12368 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I'm showing you for Mahindra XUV 500 G AT

Because I have taken its test drive and I'm using the same model of this SUV so let's start! The logo of the car is so attractive and the engine isso powerful expect the other SUVs and the LED fromy light gives a sharp look between the two indicator this SUV run from disel and the back lights are too attractive and the features are too cool like the touch screen display. We can connect this by phones bluetooth and can play phone's song into the car through Bluetooth we can also attend calls while driving if connected with Bluetooth. And the spwaker quality is also to good and the seats are well managed and comfortable there are six sockets of air conditioner and it has seven air bags for security and all the buttons control the touch pad are available on the steering wheel. It has 50 litre diesel tank.

Mahindra XUV500 G AT