Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 12,84,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Mahindra

Scorpio s7 is the best car and fully comfort
Jun 26, 2018 06:04 PM 43607 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hi guys I liked mahendra cars in this one I am using mahendra scorpio s7 120 it is mid varient dielel engine first afall it is looking good I want to be best in looking shapes and designed is very good it has seven to 9 seater segment and fully comfortable seats not much leg room . In steps the interior is feel is very good .its engine comes with putting out 120bhp@4000rpm of maximum power and maximum torque and the feature of interior is chrome finish AC vents paddle lamp roof lamp etc. It has awesome projected head light and led tail lamps. It has additional comfort feature is power windows switches on door trims, roof mounted sun glass holders and it has hydraulic assist bannet and soo many features that I loved . It has a average milage .it is good for businesses and family car . It is fully comfortable for long journey as long as we can drive , and we can drive comfortable in hilly areas road and off roads and it has very good pickup and good to handle .

Mahendra provoides good service for customers its a mid range varient best car is in best price thise who looking to buy a car.

I have good experience with this car it is very helped for me .

Mahindra Scorpio S7 120 2WD