Leg Room:

dont buy kuv100 mahindra car four wheeler
Jan 23, 2017 10:07 AM 13932 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

this car is very bad in maintance and dont have balance and vibrates when speed above 80.boot space is less and seat also not comfortable.very bad for long drive.mileage is very poor as per given description...

but outerlook wise its vey attractive.so please never buy this car as per my experienced advise. i have this car from october onwords ..This purchase of mine seems like my worst mistake and gives me nightmares. Every time is sit in this car, i regret buying it. But bad luck, i am stuck with this car and have lost my money. Let me get to why this is so horrible.

Many of my friends told that I am making a terrible mistake by choosing Mahindra KUV100 over the Maruti Suzuki Dzire. But I ignored their suggestions, although, among my buddies, two of my friends are owing Mahindra cars. I thought that if the company is claiming 25.32 kmpl at least, I will get 20 to 21 kmpl on the highway and 19 to 20 kmpl in city driving conditions

Mahindra KUV100