Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Aggarwal Chamber, 105, Lsc, Plot No.6, CD Block,Power House, Above HDFC Bank, Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

Mahindra

br> Tel: +91-9999556300

Mumbai India
Never ever go with Mahindra WORST choice
Sep 18, 2011 11:04 AM 8726 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Guys, dont ever go with Mahindra, they squeeze there customers big time. they do not gi ve you any warranty, everytime you have to fight with them for any warranty claims and even for the free service that they committ, is of no use. any road side guy selling second hand car is better than them. I had this bad experience when I purchased my car at Thane Mahindra First Choice. They claim that they are good, but guys they are amongst the worst ones in the auto business. guys everytime I had to leave my car fr 3 weeks atleast, all my plans with my family whic coincidently came over had been ruined because of them.

Guys, if you do not want to get into trouble then do not go to them, they are lousy company as a whole.

Mahindra First Choice Wheels - Delhi