Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Aggarwal Chamber, 105, Lsc, Plot No.6, CD Block,Power House, Above HDFC Bank, Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

Mahindra

br> Tel: +91-9999556300

delhi India
Trustworthy Company
Jul 01, 2017 05:25 PM 4501 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Some people buy New Cars and some buy old ones. Buying a new car is difficult for a small family middle class person. Earlier we didn't even thing of buying a old car because it was people's thought that old cars are not value for money.

As they will not run in the long time and we will have to face issues on a regular basis. But its not now, Companies like Mahindra First Choice offers great value for money cars. They have changed the whole negative thoughts in people into positive choice by selling old cars into great value for money at a descent price with perfect condition. Now the time has come that we can buy the old cars. Finance is easy, now we do not have to pay a huge amount like we pay in new cars.

My cousin has bought ford fiesta 1 yr back. He showed it to me. We travelled to Bhiwadi rajasthan, to shimla. It was just great. We didn't face any difficulty. So I thought I will also buy the car from mahindra first choice. They give 1 yr warranty. Staff is very friendly. They support you in purchasing the best budget car according to our needs. Its a quite easy process now. It doesn't take much time.

They tell the documents required, Just give the down payment. They will finance the remaining part into installments and your car is at home now. Its the best option for someone who do not want to spent lakhs of money in buying a new car. With a low income group, its easy for them to buy a second hand car and can enjoy their need of a car. If a person has 2 lakhs of rupees. He can have a descent car. They provide you the option that if they face any difficulty in car within a year, they will repair it at a free of cost. I will suggest you to go, buy a car from Mahindra first choice dealers, Take you mechanic with you to choose the best one for you.

Mahindra First Choice Wheels - Delhi