Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Aggarwal Chamber, 105, Lsc, Plot No.6, CD Block,Power House, Above HDFC Bank, Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

Mahindra

br> Tel: +91-9999556300

New delhi India
Big frauds and cheaters
Jul 04, 2015 08:39 PM 15470 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I had bought a used Hyundai i20, 2009 model car from Drs. Car Company, Pitampura, New Delhi(A dealer under license of Mahindra First choice).

They  told me that the car had run something around 39000 kms. The odometer in the car was also reflecting the same number. They also claimed that it was certified by Mahindra First Choice and the car had gone through 118 point inspection to ensure that it was damage free.

During the initial days of my driving this car, the AC stopped working and I found some issues with clutch. When I called them, they told me that there warranty was on the engine only and they wont entertain any issues with cluth or AC. Then later I found none of the tyres of the car were tubeless. However a normal i20 has all tyres tubeless.

Recently, I took my car to Hyundai Service Center. During driving to the service center the clutch totally got jammed. I had to toe my car to the service center. The Hyundai personnel checked the car history in their portal and to my horror, they informed me that before I purchased the car, it had run more than 64, 000 kms and gone through three accidental repairs.

Then only I realized that the dealer had hidden me about the accidental past of the car and tempered with the car mileage fraudulently. Then, I had to get my car fully serviced, I got the battery and clutch cylinder replaced. My total expenditure was Rs. 23000/-.  I didn’t get the AC repaired as the Hyundai people told me that it might cost another Rs.25000/-. Now I am driving my car without AC.

The bottom line is that,

1. The Drs Car Company(Mahindra First Choice) is a big fraud. They temper with mileage and hide the real issues of the car.

2. In the name of 118 point inspection they do nothing. Otherwise, they must have identified the problem with the clutch, AC and none-tubeless tyre.

3. Don’t by any used car from Mahindra First Choice and particularly from this dealer Drs Car Company, Pitampura.

4. If by any means you are tempted to buy a used car then first get it all information about the car from the company service centre itself. All you need to have the RC number of the car to get all the car history from the company.

Mahindra First Choice Wheels - Delhi