Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Aggarwal Chamber, 105, Lsc, Plot No.6, CD Block,Power House, Above HDFC Bank, Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

Mahindra

br> Tel: +91-9999556300

New Delhi India
PATHETIC SERVICE AND MISINTERPRETATION OF FACTS
Jan 12, 2017 05:09 PM 5973 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jan 12, 2017 05:03 PM)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

EverYBody HaS a DreaM To Buy A CaR Of Their CHOICE AnD EveryOne BuyS It AccordinG To Their PockeT SomeOne's Buy NEW AnD SOME BUY OLD. NoW TheSe DayS There Are MANY WELL REPUTED CARS MANUFACTURING COMPANIES That Are OfferinG SECOND HAND CARS Which Looks Like NEW ON THE TAG OF " VERIFIED CARS " AnD MAHINDRA FIRST CHOICE Is One AmonG TheM. LAST YEAR My FATHER Is PlanninG To Buy A NEW CAR, BuT Me AnD My Sister HaD NoT DriveD EveR. We Are Learning DRIVING At That Time.

~ My Father HaD AdviceD Us That We Will Buy SECOND HAND CAR So That We Can Practice On It, LearN The DrivinG ProperlY AnD After We HaD LearN The DrivinG Then We Will Buy A NEW CAR.BuT I WaS WorrieD On TRUSTING A SECOND HAND CAR. At That MomeNT One Of My FrienD RECOMMENDED ME THE VERIFIED COMPANY CARS AnD We HaD VisiTeD To MANY VERIFIED SECOND HAND CARS SELLER AnD OuT OF THAT We HaD ChooSeN MAHINDRA FIRST CHOICE As It Clearly FittinG In OuR BUDGET. On FirST The AgenT HaD TakeN All The Details Of ANY PARTICULAR REQUIREMENT OF Particular CaR.

~ He HaD ShowN Us 4 TO 5 CARS, I HaD TEST DRIVE THEM ALL The CarS EXTERIORS LOOKS Well MaintaineD AnD NeW, The AgenT HaD GiveN Us All The Details Of Car AnD TOLD US ABOUT THE 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND COVERANCE POLICIES. AfteR Listening All The ThinGs I DecideD To Buy HYUNDAI SANTRO XING 2013 MODEL, 1, 04 DRIVEN At The PRICE OF RS 2.4 LAKH The AgenT HaD GIVEN US The Papers FoR SIGNING IT, AnD After ThaT We HaD GIVEN PAYMENT TO THEM. The AGENT HAS GIVEN ALL THE DOCUMENTS AnD TolD Us To CROSSCHECK IT. He HaD GiveN Us TIME PERIOD OF 1 WEEK TO GET RC OF CAR ON MY FATHER NAME IN OUR HANDS.

~ We HaD TakeN The CaR, 1 WeeK HaS PasseD BuT They HaD Not CalleD Us To Take RC FROM SHOWROOM, After I HaD CalleD TheM They HaD Told Us That It Will Take 3 To 4 Days More, Similarly Just Like That Everytime I CalleD To Them They SaiD The Same ThinG Or PasseN Out The DaTe. WithouT RC I CannoT Take It Out, NexT Day ItselF I WenT With My Father To SHOWROOM AnD WheN I HaD Told The Hole Issue To The AgeNT Who HaD AttenD Us WheN We Visited To Buy Car, InsteaD Of APPOLOGIZING For The Inconvenience AnD Delay. The AgenT HaS ShowN Me AttituDe AnD SaiD Its Not My Department Go To RECEPTION To Know The StatuS, He HaD Talk To Me Very RuDelY.

~ WheN I WenT To RECEPTION To Know The STATUS, After CheckinG THE DOCUMENT The RECEPTIONIST SaiD That Your RC HaD Already CameD In Showroom 2 DAYS BACK BuT WheN I AskeD The AgeNT ABouT It He LIED TO ME ON CALL. I HaD ComplainT AbouT The AgenT AnD Get BacK To My HoME. DurinG FirsT Service Of My Car WheN I Took My Car To MAHINDRA SERVICE STATION They HaD SIMPLY WASHED MY CAR AnD Didn'T Change Any ENGINE OIL, WHEEL ALIGNMENT While PurchasinG The CAR The AgenT HaD Clearly Said That All This Things Are Cover Under 3 FREE SERVICES, While On The FirsT Service ItselF They HaD Clearly RefuseD To Believe That AgenT Has SaiD SomethinG Like ThaT. They SaiD That Only WASHING AnD MINOR REPARING HaD Done DurinG ServicinG.

~ BuT The Real Issue Which I HaD ExperienceD After PurchasinG CAR froM There Is CONSTANT MISSING. Similarly ECM Of The Car Is NoT WorkinG. FoR Few MonThs The Car Works Absolutely Fine BuT AfteR 4 MONTHS I HaD CONSTANTLY FACED MISSING ISSUE, While DrivinG Suddenly It Starts MissinG AnD Stop In Its Mid Way. Similarly The Issue OccureD With Battery Also The CAR Didn'T StarT While GivinG SelF AnD Battery STOPPED POWER SUPPLY, I HaD TakeN The BATTERY IN AUTHORIZED AFTERMARKET Service Center To Take SECOND OPINION AnD AlmosT 3 MECHANIC HaD SaiD The Same ThinG That The BATTERY IS FAULTY.After I HaD ComplaineD About It The Company HaS RefuseD To TOOK RESPONSIBILITY, They Simply Offers TO CHARGE THE CAR BATTERY FirsT AnD NeglecteD To REPAIR ANY MISS Simply By BlaminG It On Me That This All HaD MighT Happened Due To PHYSICAL DAMAGE BY ME TO CAR In Any AccideNT.

On Firstly I Think That All This Happened With My Car Might Due To ACCIDENTALLY BuT I Was ProveN WronG WheN One Of My RELATIVE HaD Also PurchaseD VERIFIED HONDA CITY Car FROM MAHINDRA FIRST CHOICE AnD They HaD Also Experienced ProbleM WitH It, I Will NoT Recommend It To Anyone As They SELL FAULTY AnD Those Car Which NeeDs To Be Heavily RepaireD. In Short They Make People Fool By ShowinG TheM AN CAR Which Looks Well MAINTAINED From OutsiDe BuT In Reality AnD HaD An Very WorsT Condition. I Will NoT Recommend It To Anyone As AccordinG To TheM There Only Job Is TO SELL The FAULTY CARS ON THE NAME OF VERIFIED AnD After You Purchase The Car AnD know The Real Trick BehinD It, They Simply Raise The HanD From It EveN After WRITTEN Complaint To SENIORS The Management Didn't Take Any Step To STAND OUT TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF CUSTOMERS.

Mahindra First Choice Wheels - Delhi