Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Aggarwal Chamber, 105, Lsc, Plot No.6, CD Block,Power House, Above HDFC Bank, Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

Mahindra

br> Tel: +91-9999556300

Kushinagar, India India
Branded cheaters
Apr 24, 2013 12:19 PM 6392 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Hi there, I just purchased a Ritz (up32 cu 6161) from Deoria outlet on January 12th. when I made the full payment of 3.75 lac, and visited to take the delivery, the car could not start and then they took 13 days to get it repaired ! I think one can change the whole engine 3-4 days...

After the delivery there were several issues, there was nothing like 118 q checks (as promised) the cars was in worst condition and has to visit them every week. Now last month car could not start and they took it, now they demand me 25000 saying that the TURBO IS damaged and its not in warranty, I was helpless and ready to pay :(moreover its 20 days over now my car is till in the service center and they are not responding to my calls.

It was fully cheated ... I have to keep the car in their work station till the warranty gets over? And what warranty? I have to pay for everything. Whatever happens, they say, it was not a part of warranty...

Mahindra First Choice Wheels - Delhi