Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Aggarwal Chamber, 105, Lsc, Plot No.6, CD Block,Power House, Above HDFC Bank, Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

Mahindra

br> Tel: +91-9999556300

I never buy a mahindra renault product
Apr 14, 2010 09:38 PM 8359 Views
(Updated Apr 14, 2010 09:42 PM)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I could not locate a thread for First choice Bangalore, therefore posting the same here. I bought my mahindra Renault logan high-end petrol  version (1.6 GLS) on dec 2007. Recently  decided to evaluate it for selling and first choice people quoted me 2.8 Lac. While evaluating the car employee from first choice told me that my car is in excellent condition. Then how come they can quote such a low price. Carwale car value suggested price a price of 3.9 lac,

There is something wrong with these people. Normally vendors themselves start used car sales to keep value of their car at right and to protect the brand value, so that people who upgrade will go for the same brand.

What I understood is,

Either Firstchoice is trying to kill the brand Mahindra-Renault or there is no second hand market demand for this car.

My recommendation

Please do not buy a mahindra renault logan as the mahindra firstchoice itself will undervalue your car. If you are planning to go for a lifetime purchase go for it, its a good car but resale value is a question.

Mahindra First Choice Wheels - Delhi