Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Aggarwal Chamber, 105, Lsc, Plot No.6, CD Block,Power House, Above HDFC Bank, Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

Mahindra

br> Tel: +91-9999556300

New Delhi India
The scene behind Mahindra first choice dealership.
Sep 08, 2010 08:25 PM 10130 Views
(Updated Sep 08, 2010 08:29 PM)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

The Mahindra First choice wants to expand and the old dealers of second hand cars want to make more money by hook or crook. The net result is we have these second hand car dealers becoming franchise of Mahindra First choice. This is a warning for my dear brothers and sisters who wish to buy a second hand car from a dealer who happens to have a name board of Mahindra First choice.

I was cheated in following fashion.My plan of action was to go for a second hand car to save some money.I wanted to buy from reputed second hand car dealer.I went for Mahindra First choice certified car  so that I can save the hassle of verifying the condition of the car and get a good second hand car.

There is no such thing a 118 quality checks that they advertise. If you ask for the check list you will get to understand the modus of operation. I got a horrible car (HONDA CITY 2006 model for 5.22 lakhs) and within 4 days it developed problem and they kept on saying it will be rectified. I suspected and took the car to an authorized service center of Honda at okhla. They told me that the CVT has packed up.

The cost of replacing CVT would be around 2.5 lakhs. I asked M/s Bhumika motors to take back the car and return my money. They refused to take back the defective car and said said since the transfer of the car in my name has already been done maximum they can do is to buy it back form me after 20% reduction. I had no option but to be forced to sell the car back to the same dealer and get rid of it in 15 days. The net loss suffered by me was rupees one lakh and sixteen thousand. The dealers name is M/s Bhumika at GK-I and it also has branches in lajpat nagar.

I have all the documents to prove my case. I wrote to the Mahindra First choice people but so far they are yet to respond.

Mahindra First Choice Wheels - Delhi