Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Aggarwal Chamber, 105, Lsc, Plot No.6, CD Block,Power House, Above HDFC Bank, Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

Mahindra

br> Tel: +91-9999556300

Breach of Trust /Faulty Product /False Commitment
Jun 17, 2014 11:20 AM 17930 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Following with Garg Automotove LLP(Mr. Gaurav 9910110700) from 24.01.2014 verbally and written requests from 24.02.2014 on-wards pertaining to the engine and other problems faced by me in the car purchased In January 2014. No reply recieved yet. He denied all the things on the basis that they have sold the car so their duty disposed off. Now I must keep follow up with Mahindra First Choice.

Talked with Mahindra First Choice area sales manager Mr. Piyush(09555199927), then Zonal Sales head Mr. Praveen(09910296663) and finally India Head Sales and complaint Mr. Rajesh at Mumbai H.O.(09987807204) but it seems all in vain.

I am in regular interaction with them but they are just passing the time and taking favor of dealer Garg Automotives LLP.

Garg Automotives LLP promised me to transfer Insurance in my name, later denied. Problem in RC even after two time of rectification. They do "Jugad" in vehicles to run temporarily, later as it is again. I challenge their engineers and authorised service station if they have resolved problems of my car.

Customer purchases car for ease of his life problems, but from the very first day of purchasing the said car I have purchased problems too. It is very embarrassing that even after in written requests my problems are still lying as it is. Sales managers etc acts like "Sarkari Babus". They have no time to listen and respond.

Kindly advice:

1. Should I keep mum and forget that I have spent Lakhs of hard earn rupees to purchase an asset like car?

2. As a customer is it not my right to ask for Perfect thing?

3. If there is some problem with the car I have purchased, I gave option to keep the car with the dealer to identify all the related problems and rectify the same(please refer to my 1st mail on 24.02.2014) . Not receiving any response then where should I must approach?

4. Now there is major problem in engine and may be the dealer was well versed with the thing and due to the same he neglected his duties and avoided my humble requests all the time, because asset was in my custody and he was free after the sale took place.

SUNIL KR