Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Aggarwal Chamber, 105, Lsc, Plot No.6, CD Block,Power House, Above HDFC Bank, Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

Mahindra

br> Tel: +91-9999556300

Mahindra First Choice: Company Outlet at Mumbai
Aug 30, 2012 03:32 PM 7095 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I booked a car from the Company outlet at Mumbai, but after 4 days the executive told me to cancel the booking as they have another customer who wants to buy the car on the same day. I disagreed to cancel the same. They offered to refund the money back to me and also requested to leave the car. I cancelled the booking but the refund is not done yet even after a months time. I have been fooled around with different excuses time and again.

I have become a playing tool for them, who is running from pillar to post for over a period of 30 days now.  Yet in dark about my refund.

Guys, request you to spread the news and never refer your friends and family to even visit Mahindra First Choice outlets. Let these buggers see and feel the power of internet technology.

Mahindra First Choice Wheels - Delhi