Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Aggarwal Chamber, 105, Lsc, Plot No.6, CD Block,Power House, Above HDFC Bank, Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

Mahindra

br> Tel: +91-9999556300

-Delhi India
A good option
Feb 15, 2016 04:41 PM 10581 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I have been sharing my good and bad experiences with all of my dear friends over here, today, I would like to share a good experience which I had when I bought a second hand car(Volkswagen Polo).

Mahindra First Choice Wheels - Delhi is a good option which we have while searching for a second hand cars. They take care of each and everything which is required while buying a second hand vehicle. Not only the conditions but the legal too. They do a cross check for all the things and allow you to sit and just wait and they will deliver you the car with all the checks and the car would be the best of the condition.

Well, while I made my decision to buy a second hand car through Mahindra First Choice Wheels - Delhi. I was quite confuse as people have different thoughts about the same products and organizations too. I finally do agree that Mahindra First Choice Wheels - Delhi is the best option we have.

They delivered the car within 7 working days with all the documentation, cross checking, loan and everything. I would definitely recommend this one:)

Mahindra First Choice Wheels - Delhi