Finance Plans:

Sep 11, 2014 06:12 PM 3260 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I purchased Fiat grande Punto 1.4 emotion, Aug-2009 model, 60000 kms run and below are my understandings from the whole process till date:

1)- No price negotiation, Store owner was stubborn and have a tendency to loose customers/referals

2)- Sold me a faulty car on a big price and within 15 days of purchase, car BROKE DOWN. On Sunday 7th Sept. 2014 it was taken away to the chinchwad branch and till now I do not have any updates whatsoever. I am wondering whether I'll be getting it back or not.

3)- Delivered the car without warranty booklet, on investigating I've been informed that somebody forgot to punch the warranty for me.

4)- In car breakdown situation, I got help after 5 hours. First I called up MFC for my warranty and then myTVS agency took 3 hours to tow away the car.

5)- Not properly serviced: The car had multiple issues before delivery, I was informed that everything was taken care of but that wasn't true at all.

6)- For RTO ownership transfer, I am getting harassed again as neither they're going ahead with the transfer process(I provided Index II+ affidavit as address proof) nor they're letting me do the same.

• Overall I'd like to say I am deeply dissatisfied with the car buying experience with MFC. I was a referral customer and took the word from my colleague. This store not only let me down, it also let my colleague down in shame.

I was willing to gift another car to my dad and also I had 3-4 ready referrals for the same, but now I feel how wrong I was! Sorry to say but it was really a Pathetic experience with this store and the management needs to be changed immediately.

Thanks,