Parking:

Store Range:

Rowdy place
Nov 14, 2015 02:23 PM 6055 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Nov 14, 2015 02:25 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I went to the Viman Nagar outlet(Dorabji's) enquiring if they can help me get a replacement remote for my TV or if they give me the model or part number of the remote that I can buy elsewhere.

The salesman(a shabby looking goon) kept telling me go to dagdu sheth area and buy. I kept asking that I know where to go but I need the model or part number to be sure I am buying the right product. Started yelling and shouting because I was ignoring his suggestions and asking my own questions. And all this while I spent less than 10 mins in the store!

Pathetic place - they hire goons for salesmen who don't know their stuff. I am sure they have a great after-sales customer service. Avoid! There are better places for you to go and spend your bucks than his trash. I wish there was a negative ranking for such asses.

Maharashtra Electronics Corporation - Pune