Parking:

Store Range:

Real and Satisfaction customer service by Maharash
May 17, 2015 02:57 PM 7152 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 17, 2015 02:57 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Namaste, I am dedicating this Review to the Maharashtras MANAGER RIYAZ. Actually I purchased lot of material from Maharashtra also, and other stores also. But I never got customer service and satisfaction feeling like RIYAZ Given me.

Actually I purchased some of goods from there. Like ac mixer led last month. Riyaz was there. He gave me a very good Deal and he treated me in very professional manner. After 2nd day I got the delivery. And next day ac I stallion also done by Riyaz. But ac technician fitted ac on the wall and he went. He didn't clean the Dust. And even not close the piping Hole also.so same night Rain comes and Water failed inside. I was very angry on maharashtas service people. I didn't slept that night. In the early morning I went in the store with the issue. But owner also not given me Satisfactory answer.

Actually issue was only with remote. Water goes in the remote so it was dead. Finally I Called Riyaz.And I told him the issue. He said mam sit 15min only. And wait please. Then he called in the company and he talked to owner also. And finally he came to me with new remote. He gives me. And he said say for the inconvenience mam. So moral of the incident is, the thing was very small. But issue was big. But MANAGER RIYAZ solved it in very smartly. I came with anger. But I went with smile. Maharashtra Electronics KEY IS Riyaz, that's it. Thank you so much Riyaz.

Maharashtra Electronics Corporation - Pune