Parking:

Mar 29, 2017 11:00 AM 4184 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Pathetic service.

I recently bought AC from Maharashtra Electronics, Tilak Road Pune branch. I paid full amount in cash and was promised that the AC would be installed the next day. It has been 4 days since then and I haven't received AC.

Worse part is: I went to their store at least 8 times and called almost 80 times. And they kept on giving ridiculous excuses and answers. They are interested only in making Sales. Once customer pays, they are least interested about delivery. They would not answer your phone calls and keep you switching from one person/ department to the other.

I would strongly urge you NOT to fall in their trap and buy from elsewhere. Really disgusting customer experience. And mind you, I was not alone. There were many other agitated customers and the store manager had tough time keeping all unhappy customers isolated from each other and from prospective customers.

If you value service and peace of mind(which I am sure you do), stay away from Maharashtra Electronics.

Maharashtra Electronics Corporation - Pune