Parking:

Store Range:

Pune, Maharashtra India
Fraudsters, pathetic sales staff arrogant n liars
Apr 04, 2019 11:47 PM 2799 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 05, 2019 02:21 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Negative Review ....

Long post alert..

Maharashtra Electronics Camp Pune

Ladies please avoid any purchase at Maharashtra Electronics CAMP MG RD Pune shop as they have cheated us big time.

I went to buy AC here but went off due to the rates they offered after leaving there shop the sales guy calls and informs new rates which available only for that day and they would do delivery n installation next day.

I go back and buy 3 AC of 2 Ton n 1 Ton(2 quantity) as soon loan process done sales person says installation not possible tomorrow and would be done day after tomorrow . We had no choice but go ahead.

Next day we kept calling 6-7 times to showroom n sakes person they kept saying it vl come in half an hour.At 7 pm I get miss call for 15 secwhen I call back he says I had gotAC n kept waiting 1.5 hrs at my society n could not locate me hence he went back to godown n will deliver stuff next dayfunny..

I checked with security guard he said no-one had come nor there is anyone captured in society gate CCTV .

The sales guy Shashikant Kamble kept lying full day and then this gimmick we said we want to speak to owner they kept giving excuses and ultimately switched off the phone.

Next day when my husband went to cancel the order they convinced him and said we doing delivery n installation together n sent the product n installation guy who dint no anything of installation.

The so calledinstallation guy kept doing time pass for 2 hours understanding where the AC needs to be fit n then says I need to go as I have assigned other call n they close send some other guy I told atleast do marking for core cutting n he did all wrong markingsn went off..

Heights was when the new guy came n opened the AC and we see they sold 1.8 ton AC where as we had asked for 2 ton ..

As I checked my booking receipts and the invoice generated I've received the same model as per the same i.e. FTKL60T and as per the website it is 1.8 ton and not 1.5 ton which I mistakenly wrote that i received 1.5 ton. However I was not been informed that its 1.8 ton and was told that its 2 tons which the staff mis communicated.

( I'm correcting this as no where in d bill was mentioned if d AC is 2 ton or 1.5/1.8 ton it just mentioned model nos., when technician told it's not 2 ton but 1.5 or 1.8 ton even when googled it din't show 2 ton.However we were charged for 1.8 Ton when we were specifically asked for 2 ton which was are requirement n 1.8 would be of no use for my room)

These guys are Fraud, Fakeand the sales guy Shashikant KAMBLE a big liar n mannerless person..

They not refunded the amount nor ready to take back the AC..

I'm filing a complaint against them at consumer court soon.

If someone has better suggestions feel free to comment n the same.

Don't buy any products from Maharashtra Electronics ever ladies n waste ur hard earned Money Time n Energy...

Maharashtra Electronics Corporation - Pune