Handy:

Maharaja Whiteline

Bangalore India
Average Budget Geyser
Jun 08, 2017 03:38 PM 7425 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

I am using this Maharaja Whiteline Clemio 3 liters instant water geyser from last 8 months. I bought this product online from Flipkart around 2600/-rs. Since Flipkart did not offered installation, I have hired a local electrician to install the geyser. We need to buy inlet and oulet pipes seperately in outside shops as they will not come with the product. I had paid 400/-Rs for the pipes and 250/-Rs for electrician to complete the installation.

The geyser is ok for a small family. I have observed it takes more time to heat the water, even though it is an instant geyser. So once if once person goes to bath the other person has to wait till the water gets heated. It has auto cut off feature, which will save power when we forget to switchoff the geyser. Also in winter season the performance degrades and takes lot of time to make hot water. In summer season you wont face much issues. Overall it is a budget geyser from Maharaja.

Maharaja Whiteline Clemio 3 L Instant Water Geyser