Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Gulabpura India
Beautiful place
Jan 16, 2018 08:06 PM 3016 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

This is an amazing place to visit it with your friends. This was our first road trip. One of the most amazing journey . I am going to share the joy that we experienced. We stayed in mahabaleshwar for 2 days. We booked a self droven car from zoomcar. We started our trip on 27 December. It took us 5 hour to reach mahabaleshwar. The trip was good but the car made it awesome. We stayed in a hotel which had a great view. In the morning we went to see all the points. I would suggest you to go in early morning to visit those points. The view from the top is amazing and don't forget to try the Maggie that they sell near the points. In afternoon we travelled to the famous temple. Then we went for the boating and horse riding you'll enjoy the horse riding specially. After tjat we saw the waterfall and then we moved to our next destination panchgani about which I will be writing in next review. You should surely go for a roadtrip with your family or freinds to mahabaleshwar.

Mahabaleshwar