Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Sagar India
Great place to visit!
Jan 14, 2018 11:17 PM 2850 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I traveled to Mahabaleshwar on 17th of August in 2017 after completing some important work I had in Pune. Traveled there in our own vehicle and I was amazed by the beauty of the amazing hill station.

During that time, the weather was extremely cold and wet. Slow rain was falling continuosly and the local people told us that this weather continues to persist here till march. After march the weather opens up a bit and continues to get wet in June.

The awesome weather was really enjoyable and we visited some tourist spots like Lodwick Point and the old Lord Shiva Temple.

The shopping market is also good and a huge variety of things are available. It is not a worthy market though, because the prices were extremely bullish even in off season. I do not recommend shopping there.

Visitor points at every peak of the mountains had an extremely beautiful view. The weather was spine chilling and I really enjoyed my two day trip there. It is really a great place to visit during summers!

Mahabaleshwar